JuJu Smith-Schuster Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Sep 30, 2018; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (19) warms up prior to playing the Baltimore Ravens at Heinz Field. Mandatory Credit: Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster.
No single receiver will be able to replace what Antonio Brown brought to the Steelers offense. And while we do have three games of evidence that Smith-Schuster is plenty capable of producing at a high level without AB, his days of consistently seeing single coverage are likely over: Brown (168 targets) and Smith-Schuster (166) were already two of only five receivers with more than 160 targets last season, so there’s a scenario in which JuJu could be less efficient on a very similar workload.
Still, this worst-case scenario would likely still yield more than enough targets for Smith-Schuster to work as a WR1 in fantasy football. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 JuJu Smith-Schuster’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 10 overall | No. 3 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 12 overall | No. 3 WR
- Standard: No. 15 overall | No. 4 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 105.2 receptions | 1,389 yards | 9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 111 rec | 1,426 yds | 89.1 yds/g | 7 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR8 PPR | WR8 0.5 PPR | WR9 std