Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman (11) sits on the sidelines in the fourth quarter against the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium.
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman.
Edelman didn’t step onto the field until Week 5 of 2018, but from then until the end of the season, he ranked eighth in total fantasy points, 10th in fantasy points per game, eighth in targets and 10th with his 9.0 targets per game among wide receivers.
With Rob Gronkowski out of town and Edelman’s recent two-year $18 million extension, there’s even more reason to be bullish on him for 2019. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Julian Edelman’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 31 overall | No. 13 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 39 overall | No. 13 WR
- Standard: No. 44 overall | No. 14 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 83.2 receptions | 1,016 yards | 6.1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 74 rec | 850 yds | 70.8 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR20 PPR | WR21 0.5 PPR | WR23 std
Note: Edelman was suspended (PEDs) for the first four games of the regular season. He ranked as the WR9 in PPR, half-point PPR and standard scoring between Weeks 5-17.