Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Julio Jones
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones.
Jones’ current streak of five consecutive seasons with at least 1,400 yards is unmatched in the history of the NFL, and his status as the yearly favorite to lead the league in receiving yards gives him arguably fantasy football’s highest floor at wide receiver.
The Falcons managed to feed him eight touchdowns after his streak of seven scoreless games to start 2018. Carrying that hot streak into 2019 could help produce yet another top-five fantasy finish for one of the best receivers to ever play the position. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Julio Jones’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 13 overall | No. 4 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 16 overall | No. 4 WR
- Standard: No. 17 overall | No. 4 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 95.1 receptions | 1,405 yards | 6.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 113 rec | 1,677 yds | 104.8 yds/g | 8 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR4 PPR | WR5 0.5 PPR | WR5 std