Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Keenan Allen
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen.
Allen is a high-floor option with plenty of room for a ceiling since he saw 29% of the Chargers’ market share of targets and 33% of their Air Yards yards last season.
His 2.50 yards per route run was the seventh-best mark in the league, which narrowly trailed DeAndre Hopkins, who is going at the tail-end of the first round as of writing. Allen also benefits from seeing plenty of time in the slot, which helps create mismatches on the offensive side of the ball.
Chances are you won’t be upset with a third-round investment in Allen when he arguably could be more deserving of a higher pick. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Keenan Allen’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 19 overall | No. 8 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 21 overall | No. 8 WR
- Standard: No. 27 overall | No. 8 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 92.2 receptions | 1,202 yards | 6.2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 97 rec | 1196 yds | 74.8 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR12 PPR | WR11 0.5 PPR | WR14 std