Credit: Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Houston Texans wide receiver Keke Coutee (16).
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Houston Texans wide receiver Keke Coutee.
Even with DeAndre Hopkins and Will Fuller in the fold, the Texans’ offense should still be able to support three receivers — especially with Deshaun Watson at the helm.
After Coutee averaged 7.9 targets, 5.6 catches, 56.7 yards and 0.29 touchdowns over seven regular-season and playoff games, the biggest concern with him shouldn’t be usage, but durability. Provided he can stay on the field, though, he has some anti-fragility to him in the sense that he would be third on the priority list for opposing defenses if Hopkins and Fuller stay healthy. Coutee would likely to be a target hog if either went down. — Chris Raybon
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Keke Coutee’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 99 overall | No. 42 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 113 overall | No. 44 WR
- Standard: No. 123 overall | No. 50 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 59.7 receptions | 680 yards | 3.4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 28 rec | 287 yds | 47.8 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR99 PPR | WR106 0.5 PPR | WR109 std
Note: Coutee played only six regular-season games after dealing with a hamstring injury off and on.