Kenny Golladay Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Dec 31, 2017; Detroit, MI, USA; Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay (19) makes a touchdown reception against Green Bay Packers free safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (21) during the second quarter at Ford Field. Mandatory Credit: Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay.
People might shy away from Golladay’s low touchdown total of five from 2018, but he should see some positive touchdown regression as he had (by my estimates) four to five taken away via penalties, reviews, drops, falling down right at the goal line, etc.
With a little bit of luck last season, Golladay’s price tag could have been much higher heading into 2019. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Kenny Golladay’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 44 overall | No. 18 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 48 overall | No. 19 WR
- Standard: No. 50 overall | No. 20 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 70.4 receptions | 1,003 yards | 5.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 70 rec | 1063 yds | 70.9 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR21 PPR | WR20 0.5 PPR | WR21 std
Note: Golladay missed the regular-season finale.