Nov 4, 2018; Miami Gardens, FL, USA; Miami Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills (10) is introduced before a game against the New York Jets at Hard Rock Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Miami Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills.
Stills had the most targets (64), receptions (37), yards (553) and touchdowns (6) in 2018 among returning Dolphins wide receivers. His field-stretching ability probably means he’ll find a fairly significant role in the offense, but whether his snaps will lead to a high target share remains to be seen.
The common theme with Stills and Miami’s other talented offensive skill position players is that we really have no idea how their snap and touch shares will break out yet. That’s usually the case anytime an offense is breaking in both a new quarterback and play-caller. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Kenny Stills’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 107 overall | No. 43 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 105 overall | No. 42 WR
- Standard: No. 103 overall | No. 43 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 46.8 receptions | 689 yards | 5.2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 37 rec | 553 yds | 36.9 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR52 PPR | WR49 0.5 PPR | WR45 std
Note: Stills was ruled out for one regular-season game with a groin injury.