Kenyan Drake Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Miami Dolphins running back Kenyan Drake (32).
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Miami Dolphins running back Kenyan Drake.
There’s little doubt that Drake is one of the NFL’s best running backs on a per-touch basis.
The numbers reflect it …
- His 4.29 yards after contact per touch in 2017 is the second-highest single-season mark among all running backs since 2010 (min. 100 carries) per Pro Football Focus.
- He’s one of only 13 running backs to average at least 5.5 yards per touch among 55 backs with at least 300 carries over the past three seasons.
- His average of 4.75 yards per rush since 2016 trails only Mark Ingram (4.91), Matt Breida (4.96), Saquon Barkley (5.01) and Alvin Kamara (5.13) among 49 backs with at least 250 carries.
The only thing that’s held Drake back from reaching true fantasy greatness has been the Dolphins’ reluctance to hand him a consistent three-down role. One can dream about him getting 250-plus touches in a season, it probably won’t happen in 2019. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Kenyan Drake’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 30 overall | No. 15 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 37 overall | No. 19 RB
- Standard: No. 39 overall | No. 21 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 165 carries | 743 yards | 4.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 52 receptions | 425 yards | 2.8 touchdowns
- Rushing: 120 car | 535 yds | 33.4 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Receiving: 53 rec | 477 yds | 29.8 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB14 PPR | RB17 0.5 PPR | RB21 std