Kerryon Johnson Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Sergio Estrada-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kerryon Johnson
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Detroit Lions running back Kerryon Johnson.
Johnson is positioned to work as the Lions’ lead running back again in 2019, but it’s tough to see him gaining a three-down workload.
The Lions love committee backfields.
Still, the good news for everyone involved in this offense is that we should probably expect a step forward, especially from the rushing attack. And even a moderate improvement from the change at offensive coordinator or from quarterback Matthew Stafford could go a long way for Detroit’s lead back. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Kerryon Johnson’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 38 overall | No. 20 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 34 overall | No. 19 RB
- Standard: No. 34 overall | No. 22 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 192 carries | 928 yards | 5.7 touchdowns
- Receiving: 42 receptions | 301 yards | 1.6 touchdowns
- Rushing: 118 car | 641 yds | 64.1 yds/g | 3 TDs
- Receiving: 32 rec | 213 yds | 21.3 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB34 PPR | RB33 0.5 PPR | RB33 std
Note: Johnson missed the final six games of the regular season with a knee injury.