Kyle Rudolph Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Dec 23, 2018; Detroit, MI, USA; Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph (82) during the game against the Detroit Lions at Ford Field. Mandatory Credit: Tim Fuller-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph.
While Rudolph is the No.1 tight end on the Vikings, he’s far from a No. 1 receiving option with Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen accumulating 51% of the target share in Minnesota last season.
Rudolph has very little upside in this offense: He had just 13% of the Air Yards in 2018, along with a 6.7-yard average depth of target. The Vikings also added tight end Irv Smith Jr. in the second round of this year’s draft. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Kyle Rudolph’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 124 overall | No. 14 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 125 overall | No. 15 TE
- Standard: No. 130 overall | No. 15 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 52 receptions | 523 yards | 4.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 64 rec | 634 yds | 39.6 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE7 PPR | TE8 0.5 PPR | TE9 std