Kyler Murray NFL Draft Betting Odds Predict When He’ll Be Picked, Future Team
Ben Queen-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kyler Murray
- Former Oklahoma quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray has decided to focus on a career in the NFL.
- Find out when oddsmakers think Murray will be selected in the 2019 NFL Draft.
Kyler Murray has officially spurned the Oakland Athletics and MLB, confirming that he’ll be devoting 100% of his time and efforts to becoming an NFL quarterback.
Now that the national nightmare is over, we can start debating when Murray will be taken in the 2019 NFL Draft. While the reigning Heisman Trophy winner is certainly a polarizing figure based on his size — or lack thereof — as well as incredible talents both throwing and running the football, betting odds help paint an early picture.
Murray going under pick 9.5 is currently listed as a -200 favorite, meaning it’s likely that the quarterback will be selected during the first nine picks. Conversely, the former Oklahoma Sooner is +150 to go at pick No. 10 or later.
There are also odds regarding which team will select Murray. Here’s the full list:
- Miami Dolphins (+150)
- Arizona Cardinals (+500)
- New York Giants (+500)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (+500)
- Oakland Raiders (+600)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+1200)
- Washington Redskins (+1200)
- Cincinnati Bengals (+1400)
- Denver Broncos (+1400)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (+1400)
While odds are already available, there’s still plenty of time for Murray’s outlook to change, especially following the NFL Combine and any potential trades as teams attempt to jump up the board to snag the dynamic prospect.