Lamar Miller Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Jim Brown-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Houston Texans running back Lamar Miller (26).
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Houston Texans running back Lamar Miller.
With Alfred Blue no longer on the roster, that leaves Miller and D’Onta Foreman to challenge each other for work. Foreman claims to be as healthy as ever, which could put a cap on Miller’s already limited ceiling.
Miller is more of a floor play than a ceiling play as he hasn’t rushed for more than 1,000 yards or scored more than five touchdowns since 2016. I think he’s properly valued as the current RB32 in average draft position, but I wouldn’t pay much higher than that with Foreman looming in the background. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Lamar Miller’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 54 overall | No. 26 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 51 overall | No. 27 RB
- Standard: No. 48 overall | No. 26 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 199 carries | 849 yards | 5.1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 30 receptions | 233 yards | 1.3 touchdowns
- Rushing: 210 car | 973 yds | 69.5 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Receiving: 25 rec | 163 yds | 11.6 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB23 PPR | RB22 0.5 PPR | RB22 std
Note: Miller played in only 14 regular-season games.