Larry Fitzgerald Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Larry Fitzgerald
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald.
The Cardinals’ long-time No. 1 receiver will undoubtedly have fantasy value in new head coach Kliff Kingsbury’s Air Raid offense, though Fitzgerald is coming off a career-worst season in yards (734) and yards per target (6.55).
Fitz hasn’t been winning with speed for years, so it wouldn’t be surprising if he’s able to experience a small fantasy renaissance as the de facto top pass-game option in what figures to be one of the league’s most pass-heavy offenses. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Larry Fitzgerald’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 59 overall | No. 27 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 67 overall | No. 28 WR
- Standard: No. 82 overall | No. 32 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 70.3 receptions | 811 yards | 5.6 touchdowns
- Receiving: 69 rec | 734 yds | 45.9 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR25 PPR | WR26 0.5 PPR | WR28 std