Latavius Murray Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Latavius Murray
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray.
The Saints are likely to use Murray in the Mark Ingram role, which is quite valuable.
Murray should see spiked weeks when he finds the end zone or sees 15-plus touches when game scripts warrant it. And if Alvin Kamara were to miss any time, watch out — Murray could be a borderline RB1 value. It seems like this type of upside isn’t being completely factored into his current average draft position as the RB39. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. To build custom cheat sheets using our experts’ most recent updates, check out our Draft Kit.
2019 Latavius Murray’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 76 overall | No. 30 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 65 overall | No. 29 RB
- Standard: No. 61 overall | No. 29 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 161 carries | 685 yards | 6.4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 21 receptions | 152 yards | 0.6 touchdowns
- Rushing: 140 car | 578 yds | 36.1 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Receiving: 22 rec | 141 yds | 8.8 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB38 PPR | RB35 0.5 PPR | RB32 std