Leonard Fournette Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jeffrey Becker-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Leonard Fournette
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette.
It’s possible that Fournette played in just about the worst possible offense to accentuate his talents over the past 24 months, yet he still managed RB7 and RB12 finishes in PPR points per game in 2017 and 2018, respectively.
The good news is that the Jaguars have remained faithful about feeding their workhorse back, and might just have a better environment for him to thrive in this season. A new quarterback, new offensive coordinator, improved offensive line and little competition in the backfield all adds up to a positive outlook for Fournette. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Leonard Fournette’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 28 overall | No. 14 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 24 overall | No. 14 RB
- Standard: No. 21 overall | No. 14 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 235 carries | 900 yards | 7.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 41 receptions | 325 yards | 1.7 touchdowns
- Rushing: 133 car | 439 yds | 54.9 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Receiving: 22 rec | 185 yds | 23.1 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB40 PPR | RB39 0.5 PPR | RB37 std
Note: Fournette missed seven regular-season games (over two separate stints) with a hamstring injury, then missed an eighth after being suspended for an in-game fight.