LeSean McCoy Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Oct 7, 2018; Orchard Park, NY, USA; Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy (25) runs with the ball against the Tennessee Titans during the third quarter at New Era Field. Mandatory Credit: Rich Barnes-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy.
McCoy has been one of the most prolific fantasy running backs of the past decade, boasting five top-10 fantasy performances over his illustrious 10-year career. But he’ll be 31 this season, and it’s difficult to trust an aging running back with so much mileage on his tires.
Shady also finds himself in a suddenly-crowded backfield after the Bills acquired T.J. Yeldon and Frank Gore via free agency, then drafted Devin Singletary in the third round. His volume and efficiency were already in decline last season. Now competition for touches could wholly undercut his traditional volume. — Ryan Collinsworth
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 LeSean McCoy’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 89 overall | No. 34 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 87 overall | No. 33 RB
- Standard: No. 90 overall | No. 34 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 156 carries | 605 yards | 4.1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 30 receptions | 233 yards | 0.9 touchdowns
- Rushing: 161 car | 514 yds | 36.7 yds/g | 3 TDs
- Receiving: 34 rec | 238 yds | 17 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB39 PPR | RB38 0.5 PPR | RB40 std
Note: McCoy played in 14 regular-season games.