Le’Veon Bell Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Le’Veon Bell
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New York Jets running back Le'Veon Bell.
I’ll be watching the Bell-Adam Gase relationship very closely this summer.
My gut feeling is that Gase was trying to get out ahead of putting the blame on someone else (the general manager) by complaining about the contract Bell received, which means I have every reason to believe Gase will use Bell as the workhorse back. But if you draft him, it makes sense to add Elijah McGuire as a handcuff. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Le’Veon Bell’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 8 overall | No. 6 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 6 overall | No. 6 RB
- Standard: No. 6 overall | No. 8 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 251 carries | 1,078 yards | 7.4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 59 receptions | 494 yards | 2.4 touchdowns