Lions Odds, Win Total, Projected Spreads For Every 2019 Game, More
Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Matthew Stafford
Detroit Lions Betting Odds
- Win total: Over 6.5 (-140)/Under 6.5 (+120)
- Odds to win the NFC North: 9-1
- Odds to make the NFC Playoffs: +325
- Odds to win the NFC Championship: 40-1
- Odds to win the Super Bowl: 80-1
Year 1 of the Matt Patricia era didn’t go notably well. But what are realistic expectations for the Lions in 2019?
I’ve compared their win total to my projections and set early spreads for all 16 of their games below.
Note: All odds via Westgate and as of Friday, August 30.
My Win Total Projection: 6.7
Matt Patricia had a bit of a rough year in his head coaching debut for the Lions. They were a bit unlucky in their 6-10 finish, and it didn’t help that Matthew Stafford was playing with an apparent broken back.
Their B rating in my Buy/Sell model indicates they are likely better than the market realizes, but I don’t see it here when the price for the under 6.5 is +120. There’s a bit of value in that if you can get it +130 or better at your book.
Projected Spreads For Every Game
- Week 1 at Cardinals: Lions -0.5
- Week 2 vs. Chargers: Lions +2.5
- Week 3 at Eagles: Lions +7
- Week 4 vs. Chiefs: Lions +4.5
- Week 6 at Packers: Lions +6.5
- Week 7 vs. Vikings: Lions +0.5
- Week 8 vs. Giants: Lions -5.5
- Week 9 at Raiders: Lions +1.5
- Week 10 at Bears: Lions +6.5
- Week 11 vs. Cowboys: Lions -0.5
- Week 12 at Redskins: Lions pick’em
- Week 13 vs. Bears: Lions +1.5
- Week 14 at Vikings: Lions +6
- Week 15 vs. Buccaneers: Lions -3.5
- Week 16 at Broncos: Lions +3.5
- Week 17 vs. Packers: Lions +1