Mark Andrews Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jan 6, 2019; Baltimore, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens tight end Mark Andrews (89) during an AFC Wild Card playoff football game against the Los Angeles Chargers at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Baltimore Ravens tight end Mark Andrews.
Andrews is among a few young tight ends who could break out this season. It typically takes TEs a few years to hit their stride, so it’s important to not discard any prospects that get their career off to a slow start. — Sean Koerner
Andrews became just the 14th rookie tight end to average at least 8.0 yards per target since 2000 (minimum 30 targets). Still, he’s again expected to split snaps with 2018 first-round pick Hayden Hurst as well as last season’s de facto starter Nick Boyle. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Mark Andrews’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 156 overall | No. 18 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 147 overall | No. 18 TE
- Standard: No. 140 overall | No. 17 TE
- Receiving: 40 receptions | 555 yards | 3.4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 34 rec | 552 yds | 34.5 yds/g | 3 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE17 PPR | TE17 0.5 PPR | TE16 std