Mark Ingram Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jun 13, 2019; Baltimore, MD, USA; Baltimore Ravens running back Mark Ingram II (21) talks to teammates during minicamp at Under Armour Performance Center. Mandatory Credit: Evan Habeeb-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Baltimore Ravens running back Mark Ingram.
It would be a shock if Ingram doesn’t open the season as Baltimore’s starting running back.
He’s established himself as one of the NFL’s most efficient backs over the past half decade. His average of 4.85 yards per rush trails only former teammate Alvin Kamara (5.13) among 47 backs with at least 300 rush attempts between 2015 and 2018. Yes, Ingram is 29 years old, but he’s never had more than 230 carries in a season. This makes him somewhat young in running back years.
Now Ingram has the chance to be a season-long RB1 thanks to his potential for a massive workload combined with the proven fantasy-friendly reality of working as the Ravens’ featured RB. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Mark Ingram’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 43 overall | No. 24 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 41 overall | No. 23 RB
- Standard: No. 33 overall | No. 22 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 228 carries | 1,015 yards | 7.2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 24 receptions | 183 yards | 0.8 touchdowns
- Rushing: 138 car | 645 yds | 53.8 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Receiving: 21 rec | 170 yds | 14.2 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB32 PPR | RB29 0.5 PPR | RB28 std
Note: Ingram was suspended for the first four games of the regular season.