Marlon Mack Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Photo Credit: Jay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Marlon Mack
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack.
Frank Reich has never made a habit of feeding one particular back over his coaching career, so don’t expect to see Mack get more than 60% of the backfield’s snaps often. But he’s still plenty capable of working as a high-end fantasy running back with that type of workload: Mack was the RB9 in PPR from Weeks 7-17 last season when he played at least 50% of the offense’s snaps in nine-of-10 games.
An RB1 finish is firmly in his range of possibilities inside the Colts’ fantasy-friendly offense. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Marlon Mack’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 40 overall | No. 23 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 32 overall | No. 18 RB
- Standard: No. 26 overall | No. 15 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 231 carries | 1006 yards | 8.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 23 receptions | 180 yards | 1.3 touchdowns
- Rushing: 195 car | 908 yds | 75.7 yds/g | 9 TDs
- Receiving: 17 rec | 103 yds | 8.6 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB21 PPR | RB21 0.5 PPR | RB19 std
Note: Mack missed the season-opener then Weeks 3-5 with a hamstring injury.