Marqise Lee Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Marqise Lee
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Marqise Lee.
Lee missed all of 2018 with a torn ACL, so there are some question marks around him heading into this season. He led the Jaguars in 2017 with 35% of their Air Yards, 23% of their target share and 1.67 yards per route run, putting together a solid 56-702-3 line in his 14 games during that season.
Lee could be the favorite to win the No.1 receiving job in this offense if he’s healthy enough to step back onto the field. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Marqise Lee’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 176 overall | No. 69 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 180 overall | No. 70 WR
- Standard: No. 185 overall | No. 72 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 43 receptions | 551 yards | 3 touchdowns