Chuck Cook-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Mike Evans
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans.
Evans joins A.J. Green and Randy Moss as the only players in NFL history to start their career with five consecutive seasons with at least 1,000 receiving yards.
He’s fully expected to continue to work as the offense’s lead target in head coach Bruce Arians’ new-look Buccaneers offense. Arians’ presence could wind up being good news for Evans and Chris Godwin, as he’s made a habit of getting his top-two pass catchers triple-digit targets:
- 2013: Larry Fitzgerald (135) and Michael Floyd (113)
- 2014: Fitzgerald (103) and John Brown (102)
- 2015: Fitzgerald (145) and Brown (101)
- 2016: Fitzgerald (150) and David Johnson (120)
- 2017: Fitzgerald (161) and Jaron Brown (69)
Only Antonio Brown (59), DeAndre Hopkins (45) and Odell Beckham Jr. (44) have scored more receiving touchdowns than Evans (40) since 2014. He’s locked in as a matchup-proof WR1. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Mike Evans’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 22 overall | No. 9 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 23 overall | No. 9 WR
- Standard: No. 28 overall | No. 9 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 84 receptions | 1,200 yards | 6.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 86 rec | 1,524 yds | 95.3 yds/g | 8 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR9 PPR | WR8 0.5 PPR | WR6 std