Mike Gesicki Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Mike Gesicki
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Miami Dolphins tight end Mike Gesicki.
Gesicki is what a group of scientists would come up with in a lab if they wanted to create a freakishly-athletic tight end.
He played only 37% of his snaps in the slot or out wide in 2018, so a more receiving-friendly role combined with an overall increase in snap share could lead to some boom-or-bust fantasy goodness.
Offensive coordinator Chad O’Shea spent the better part of the past decade working with Rob Gronkowski and the Patriots’ passing game. It remains to be seen whether Ryan Fitzpatrick and/or Josh Rosen can engineer a consistently effective passing attack on a team that appears to be tanking, but Gesicki has the type of ability to stand out quickly in a brand-new Miami offense. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Mike Gesicki’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 164 overall | No. 21 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 167 overall | No. 22 TE
- Standard: No. 170 overall | No. 23 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 43 receptions | 445 yards | 3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 22 rec | 202 yds | 12.6 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE50 PPR | TE56 0.5 PPR | TE61 std