Jun 13, 2019; Costa Mesa, CA, USA: Los Angeles Chargers receiver Mike Williams (81) during minicamp at the Hoag Performance Center. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams.
Williams joins Antonio Gates as the only players to have caught double-digit touchdowns from Philip Rivers in a single season. Williams flashed his ability as an alpha No. 1 target on multiple occasions in 2018, posting 4-81-2, 7-76-2 and 5-68-0 lines in his only games with more than six targets.
The Chargers will replace Tyrell Williams’ field-stretching threat with incumbent backup Travis Benjamin, but Mike is now at least the offense’s undisputed No. 1 outside receiver. He has the type of elite contested-catch ability to keep racking up touchdowns despite the return of red-zone threat Hunter Henry.
Williams carries enhanced value if anything were to happen to Henry, Keenan Allen or Melvin Gordon, all three of whom have troubled injury pasts. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Mike Williams’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 64 overall | No. 29 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 59 overall | No. 25 WR
- Standard: No. 57 overall | No. 24 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 55.9 receptions | 803 yards | 6.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 43 rec | 664 yds | 41.5 yds/g | 10 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR32 PPR | WR23 0.5 PPR | WR20 std