Miles Sanders Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Miles Sanders
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders.
More than half of the battle in fantasy football is simply figuring out who is going to get the ball the most.
The good news: The Eagles certainly seem to love their new running back.
Sanders has an explosive three-down skill-set and brings more to the table than probably any other running back the Eagles have had in years. He’s a potential workhorse on what figures to be one of the league’s better offenses. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Miles Sanders’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 78 overall | No. 31 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 73 overall | No. 32 RB
- Standard: No. 68 overall | No. 31 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 155 carries | 665 yards | 5.5 touchdowns
- Receiving: 26 receptions | 190 yards | 1.1 touchdowns