Koerner’s MNF Miracle Odds: Chances Packers & Vikings Players Will Win Your Fantasy Football Championship
USA Today Sports. Pictured: Aaron Jones, Davante Adams
- Need a Monday night miracle to win your fantasy football championship? Sean Koerner has you covered.
- He calculated the odds of key Packers and Vikings players reaching certain point thresholds to win your matchup.
- For example: Need 20 points from Packers running back Aaron Jones? There's a 10.8% chance of that happening.
Fantasy football championship coming down to the wire?
I simulated tonight’s Packers-Vikings matchup 10,000 times to calculate the probability of key players hitting certain point thresholds to win your league title. So, for example: Need 26 points from Davante Adams? He has a 5.8%chance of pulling out a MNF miracle for you.
Here are the players I’ll touch on:
- Packers: Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Davante Adams, Allen Lazard, Jimmy Graham
- Vikings: Kirk Cousins, Mike Boone, Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen, Kyle Rudolph, Irv Smith Jr.
Now let’s dig into the full odds. (Note these are based on half PPR scoring.)