Mohamed Sanu Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Oct 14, 2018; Atlanta, GA, USA; Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Mohamed Sanu (12) reacts after scoring a touchdown against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers during the first half at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Mohamed Sanu.
Sanu is the clear No. 3 option in Atlanta behind Calvin Ridley and Julio Jones, but he’s not a bad floor option as a bye-week fill-in in re-draft leagues.
Matt Ryan and the Falcons had the ninth-most dropbacks and pass attempts from 3-WR sets last season, and Sanu should mostly see high-percentage throws as he had an 8.4-yard average depth of target in 2019, along with running 75% of his routes from the slot.
If anything were to happen to Ridley or Jones, Sanu would be next in line to benefit. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Mohamed Sanu’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 109 overall | No. 45 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 114 overall | No. 46 WR
- Standard: No. 117 overall | No. 46 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 52.8 receptions | 646 yards | 3.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 66 rec | 838 yds | 52.4 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR31 PPR | WR30 0.5 PPR | WR30 std