USA Today Sports. Pictured: Antonio Brown, Aaron Donald, Tom Brady
- The Action Network's NFL Week 15 Cheat Sheet has everything you need to have a successful weekend.
- We preview every game -- including what our experts are betting -- plus we break down relevant trends and news.
- We also have fantasy rankings for standard, PPR and half-point PPR leagues, plus the best DFS stacks and more.
If you’re looking for action this weekend and need a little guidance, we have you covered.
Whether you’re looking for comprehensive betting previews for all of Sunday’s games, survivor pool recommendations or fantasy football/DFS advice, the NFL Week 15 Cheat Sheet is your one-stop shop for all of that and more.
Our experts offer their favorite bets plus break down the betting market, injuries, weather, trends and more for every game on Sunday.
- Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons
- Oakland Raiders at Cincinnati Bengals
- Miami Dolphins at Minnesota Vikings
- Dallas Cowboys at Indianapolis Colts
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Baltimore Ravens
- Detroit Lions at Buffalo Bills
- Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears
- Washington Redskins at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tennessee Titans at New York Giants
- Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
- New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Philadelphia Eagles at Los Angeles Rams
What Our Experts Are Betting
- BlackJack’s Patriots-Steelers Preview: Who I’m Backing in Brady vs. Roethlisberger
- Week 15 NFL Survivor Pool: Research Your Opponents Down the Stretch
- Week 15 Picks Straight Up: Experts Split on Patriots-Steelers, like Saints over Panthers
Betting Trends, Tips, News + More
- Meet the Steelers Fan Who Bet $11K Against His Own Team in Sportsbook’s First Wager
- Eagles Make Gambling History As Huge Underdog on Sunday Night Football vs. Rams
- Aaron Rodgers An Underdog Against Bears for First Time in Nearly a Decade
- Week 15 NFL Playoff Picture, Bracket, Odds: Chargers Stun Chiefs, Stay Alive in AFC West
- Wet, Windy Weather Expected for Titans-Giants Week 15 Matchup
- NFL Power Ratings: Pittsburgh Steelers Most Underrated Week 15 Team
- NFL Betting Tip: Fade Teams in Must-Win Home Games
- Early Week 16 NFL Odds: Seattle Seahawks Favored Over Kansas City Chiefs
- NFL MVP Odds: Patrick Mahomes Leapfrogs Drew Brees to Reclaim Top Spot
- Super Bowl 53 Odds Update: Saints Favorites Again After Another Week of Big Changes
Listen To These Podcasts
These are the podcast episodes you want to add to your queue before kickoff.
Our experts will be updating these positional rankings right up to kickoff.
- PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K | IDP
- Standard: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K | IDP
- Half-Point PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K | IDP
Insight that could be useful in leagues or tournaments. Be sure to keep an eye on our NFL Injury Report, which will be updated up until kickoff.
- Koerner’s Week 15 Fantasy Football Tiers: Your Guide to the Playoffs
- Freedman: 10 Wide Receivers Who Are Better Than Antonio Brown Right Now
- WR/CB Matchups: Can Patrick Peterson Slow Down Julio Jones?
- NFL Matchup Manifesto: Derek Carr, Jeff Driskel Poised for Success Against Bad Defenses
- Funnel Defense Ratings: Bengals-Raiders Has Surprising Passing Upside
- Fantasy Football Start or Sit: Fade Jameis Winston, Bucs WRs
- Fantasy QB Report: Jared Goff, Lamar Jackson, More Starts
- Fantasy RB Report: Joe Mixon, David Johnson, More Starts
- Fantasy WR Report: Tyler Boyd, Amari Cooper, More Starts
- Fantasy TE Report: Rob Gronkowski, Eric Ebron, More Starts and a Streamer
- Waiver Wire Targets: Buy Kenneth Dixon, Kenny Stills, More for Playoffs
Building Your DFS Lineups
There’s also the DFS Sweat Station: A tool that allows you to see how your lineups are performing in real time.
- Fantasy QB Breakdown: Lamar Jackson Is the Mid-Priced Cash-Game Play
- Fantasy RB Breakdown: Pay up for Ezekiel Elliott
- Fantasy WR Breakdown: How Much Amari Cooper Is Too Much?
- Fantasy TE Breakdown: Eric Ebron, From Here to Eternity
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for NFL Week 15 DFS Main Slate
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for NFL Week 15 Early-Only (1 pm ET) Slate
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for NFL Week 15 Afternoon-Only (4 pm ET) Slate
- Fantasy Wide Receivers to Play (Or Avoid) in Playoffs and Late-Season DFS
- NFL DFS Stacks Breakdown, Week 15: Look for Vikings to Bounce Back in a Big Way
- Koerner: NFL Week 15 TE Model Preview
- Best Defenses and Special Teams for Week 15 NFL DFS
- NFL DFS Fringe Plays for Week 15: Aaron Jones Is Finally Unchallenged in Green Bay
- DraftKings Tiers Fantasy Breakdown: Best Players in Every Tier for Week 15