Win $500 in Cash: Enter Our FREE NFL Draft Props Contest
Credit: Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports
What offseason? The NFL Draft is here, beginning on Thursday night with Round 1. To celebrate the 2019 NFL Draft, we are running a props contest.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’regiving away $500 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
NFL Draft Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 8:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 25th
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $500!
NFL Draft Props Contest: Questions
- Will Kyler Murray be selected first overall in the 2019 NFL Draft?
- When will the first offensive lineman be selected?
(Picks 1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-32)
- How many defensive linemen will be drafted in the first 10 picks?
(3 or less, 4, 5, 6, 7 or more)
- Which defensive back will be drafted first in Round 1?
(Greedy Williams, Byron Murphy, Other/None)
- Which defensive lineman will be drafted first in Round 1?
(Nick Bosa, Quinnen Williams, Josh Allen, Other/None)
- Which Clemson defensive lineman will be drafted first in Round 1?
(Clelin Ferrell, Christian Wilkins, Dexter Lawrence, Other/None)
- Will N’Keal Harrry be selected in Round 1?
- Will a 2019 top-five pick be traded in Round 1?
- When will the Giants draft a QB in the first round?
(At No. 6, At No. 17, Another R1 pick, Not in R1)
- Will the Raiders draft a WR in Round 1?
- Will the Ravens draft a WR in Round 1?
- How many wide receivers will drafted in Round 1?
(0-1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more)
- Which of these 3 schools will have the most Round 1 draft picks?
(Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, 2+ tie)
- What position will the Patriots draft with their 32nd pick in the 2019 NFL Draft?
(QB or TE, RB or WR, OL or DL, Other, Trade pick)
Tiebreaker: What is the projected 2019 total enrollment of the players school selected with the 32nd overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft (according to US News & World Report)?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $500!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.