NFL Wild Card Weekend Injury Report: Daily Injury Updates on Dalvin Cook, Miles Sanders, More
Richard Rodriguez/Getty Images. Pictured: Minnesota Vikings RB Dalvin Cook (33).
The regular season has wrapped up, and the playoffs are up next! There are still plenty of betting opportunities and DFS contests to be played.
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Main injuries to follow throughout the week:
- Will Fuller (groin) has taken positive steps to be healthy enough to play this weekend, but head coach Bill O’Brien said it’s too early to make a decision.
- Dalvin Cook (shoulder) is expected to be ready to go against the Saints.
- The Eagles will be without offensive lineman Brandon Brooks (shoulder) for the remainder of the playoffs.
- Philly considers Miles Sanders (ankle) “day-to-day.” Boston Scott took on most of the work in Sanders’ absence on Sunday.
- Zach Ertz is banged up with a lacerated kidney and cracked rib and will continue to be monitored throughout the week.
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.