Week 12 NFL Injury Report: Latest on James Conner, Emmanuel Sanders, More Fantasy Football Injuries
Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Emmanuel Sanders
Welcome to Week 12!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
We saw a few new injuries pop up in Week 11. Here’s a brief rundown before we dig into the full tracker:
- Thursday seems like forever ago, but Steelers RB James Conner left that game after he re-injured his shoulder. At the time of writing, there’s no update on his status.
- Colts RB Marlon Mack was forced to exit his strong outing after he injured his hand. The Colts play this Thursday against the Texans.
- 49ers WR Emmanuel Sanders re-aggravated his rib issue and finished the game watching the from the side. The severity is not yet known, but Sanders missed practice all of last week with the same issue.
- Bears QB Mitch Trubisky had an early exit in the fourth quarter with a hip injury. Chase Daniel closed out the game.
- Bengals WR Auden Tate was carted off against the Raiders after taking a nasty hit in the fourth quarter.
Week 12 Byes: Arizona Cardinals, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers, Minnesota Vikings
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.