Sunday Night Football Odds & Picks: Cowboys vs. Rams Betting Guide
Adam Bow/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Pictured: Aaron Donald
- After opening as 2.5-point underdogs, the Rams are now 1-point favorites with an hour to go until kickoff against the Cowboys.
- While the Sunday Night Football spread has swung substantially over the past few hours, there's still some betting value.
- Find out which props are still worth a pick and how sharp bettors began to move these odds.
Sunday Night Football Odds: Cowboys vs. Rams
We have our first Sunday Night Football showdown of the season! After opening as 2.5-point favorites, the Rams are anywhere between 1-point underdogs to 2-point favorites for this primetime matchup against the Cowboys as we enter the final stretch before kickoff.
Whether you’re just looking for the latest odds, the top picks, how sharps are betting it or where/how you can get action on it, we have you covered with all that information below.
Cowboys vs. Rams Picks
50.5 Rec Yards (-110)
25.5 Rec Yards (-121)
Our staff has previewed Cowboys vs. Rams from virtually every angle. Here’s a rundown of all their actionable analysis:
- Chris Raybon’s Guide To Betting This Game
- How Our Staff Is Betting This SNF Showdown
- Sean Koerner’s Favorite Primetime Prop
- Cowboys-Rams DFS Plays & Preview
Cowboys-Rams Sharp Betting Pick
Pro bettors have moved this spread as much as a full point on Sunday. Find out which side they’re taking.
How & Where To Bet On Cowboys-Rams
You can find reviews of the best online sportsbooks in your states, their latest promos and more in this hub.
Legal online sports betting is currently available in the following states:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
And here are some of the top online sportsbooks: