NFL Strength of Schedule Rankings for All 32 Teams
USA Today Sports. Pictured: Deshaun Watson, Carson Wentz
- Sean Koerner ranks the strength of schedule for all 32 NFL teams below.
Which NFL team has the toughest schedule? Which has the easiest?
I ranked the strength of schedule for all 32 teams — from the most difficult to the easiest — by averaging my initial team ratings of each of their opponents.
I’m also highlighting the number of games I have each team projected to be favored in as well as their easiest and hardest games according to my point spread projections.
Let’s get started with the team with the hardest schedule. (You can skip to the full rankings below.)
1. Houston Texans
- Games Favored: 9
- Easiest game: Texans-7 vs. Raiders (Week 8)
- Hardest game: Texans +6.5 at Saints (Week 1)
T-2. Denver Broncos
- Games Favored: 5
- Easiest game(s): Broncos -4.5 vs. Lions (Week 16); vs. Raiders (Week 17)
- Hardest game: Broncos +9 at Chiefs (Week 15)
T-2. Oakland Raiders
- Games Favored: 3
- Easiest game: Raiders -2.5 vs. Lions (Week 9)
- Hardest game: Raiders +10.5 at Chiefs (Week 13)