Nick Chubb Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Cary Edmondson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Nick Chubb
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb.
Chubb’s ability to grind out yards after contact and threaten defenses as a receiver makes him one of the league’s most productive backs … as long as he’s given the opportunity.
The good news is that he’s fully expected to have a significant workload as Cleveland’s starter until Kareem Hunt returns from his eight-game suspension. Even then, Chubb’s worse case scenario appears to be a featured first-half role followed by at least an average of double-digit touches per game during the second half of the season in what figures to be one of the NFL’s better offenses. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Nick Chubb’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 19 overall | No. 11 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 14 overall | No. 10 RB
- Standard: No. 9 overall | No. 9 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 256 carries | 1,229 yards | 10 touchdowns
- Receiving: 28 receptions | 219 yards | 1.6 touchdowns
- Rushing: 192 car | 996 yds | 62.3 yds/g | 8 TDs
- Receiving: 20 rec | 149 yds | 9.3 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB17 PPR | RB16 0.5 PPR | RB15 std