Noah Fant Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Noah Fant
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Denver Broncos tight end Noah Fant.
Fant has a real chance to have a more productive NFL career than his former Iowa teammate and fellow first-rounder T.J. Hockenson, especially early in his career. Because unlike Hockenson, Fant will probably not be used heavily as a blocker.
It only helps that Fant was drafted by the Broncos. With Emmanuel Sanders recovering from a season-ending Achilles injury and Courtland Sutton and DaeSean Hamilton entering just their second seasons, the Broncos don’t have an established wide receiver to hog targets.
It’s very possible that even as a rookie, Fant could be one of the top receiving options for Denver. — Matthew Freedman
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Noah Fant’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 178 overall | No. 23 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 172 overall | No. 23 TE
- Standard: No. 167 overall | No. 19 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 39 receptions | 474 yards | 3.4 touchdowns