Nyheim Hines Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Thomas J. Russo-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Nyheim Hines
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Indianapolis Colts running back Nyheim Hines.
The main issue with Hines is that he won’t do much on the ground with Marlon Mack locked into the workhorse role.
Hines will continue to work as a third-down back, and while he was effective as a receiver last season, the Colts drafted slot receiver Parris Campbell this year, which could impact Hines’ role out of the slot, where he saw 18% of his targets last season. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Nyheim Hines’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 97 overall | No. 39 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 117 overall | No. 42 RB
- Standard: No. 142 overall | No. 48 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 61 carries | 244 yards | 1.7 touchdowns
- Receiving: 52 receptions | 363 yards | 2.1 touchdowns
- Rushing: 85 car | 314 yds | 19.6 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Receiving: 63 rec | 425 yds | 26.6 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB27 PPR | RB32 0.5 PPR | RB38 std