Odell Beckham Jr. Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jun 4, 2019; Berea, OH, USA; Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. (13) makes a catch during minicamp at the Cleveland Browns training facility. Mandatory Credit: Ken Blaze-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
The Browns have their first true No. 1 outside receiver since prime Josh Gordon.
Beckham has played in just 59-of-80 (74%) potential games since entering the league in 2014, but he’s still established himself as one of the best to play the position through his first five seasons: OBJ’s average of 92.8 receiving yards per game trails only Julio Jones (96.7) among all wide receivers in NFL history. Some even believe that OBJ is the NFL’s best active receiver, and he’s ranked among the league’s top-five fantasy options whenever he’s been healthy enough to suit up.
If Baker Mayfield is as good as everyone thinks he is, just imagine what one of the most talented receivers in league history will look like as his No. 1 receiver. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Odell Beckham Jr.’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 13 overall | No. 5 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 15 overall | No. 4 WR
- Standard: No. 15 overall | No. 3 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 89.1 receptions | 1,243 yards | 9.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 77 rec | 1052 yds | 87.7 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR15 PPR | WR15 0.5 PPR | WR16 std
Note: Beckham missed the final four games of the regular season with a quad injury. He was the WR8 in PPR as well as the WR7 in half-point PPR and standard between Weeks 1-13.