O.J. Howard Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Nov 4, 2018; Charlotte, NC, USA; Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end O.J. Howard (80) runs in for a touchdown after a reception in the first quarter against the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end O.J. Howard.
Losing DeSean Jackson and Adam Humphries wasn’t ideal for the Buccaneers, but more targets for this potential Year 3 breakout isn’t a bad thing.
It didn’t take long for Howard to start dominating at the NFL level, standing out as one of the league’s best tight ends before suffering a season-ending sprained foot and ankle as a rookie in 2017. And he proved last season to be plenty capable of supplying top-10 numbers as a complementary pass-game option. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 O.J. Howard’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 57 overall | No. 4 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 55 overall | No. 4 TE
- Standard: No. 54 overall | No. 4 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 57 receptions | 803 yards | 6.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 34 rec | 565 yds | 56.5 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE14 PPR | TE13 0.5 PPR | TE10 std
Note: Howard suffered foot and ankle injuries in Week 11 that sidelined him the rest of the season.