Packers vs. 49ers Picks, Predictions & Betting Odds for Sunday Night Football: All You Need to Know
Dan Powers/Appleton Post-Crescent via USA TODAY NETWORK. Pictured: Aaron Rodgers, Davante Adams
- Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers head to San Francisco to face off against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday Night Football (8:20 p.m. ET).
- The latest betting odds have the spread at 49ers -3 and the over/under at 48.
- How should you be betting SNF? We've compiled all of our betting coverage on the game below, including a comprehensive breakdown of the matchup, our experts' favorite picks, daily fantasy values and much more.
Packers at 49ers Betting Picks, Predictions & Betting Odds
- Odds: 49ers -3
- Over/Under: 48
- Kickoff: 8:20 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: NBC
Odds as of Sunday afternoon and via PointsBet, where Action Network users can access an exclusive promotion to get a 200% deposit match (deposit $50, bet with $150). No strings attached. No rollover required.
Our analysts and experts break down the most important angles of this game.
Here’s an excerpt, but you can read the full story here.
Neither defense is anywhere close to strong against the run.
From a DVOA perspective, the 49ers rank 19th in rush defense while the Packers come in even worse at 28th. Green Bay’s defensive line has been especially poor against the run, ranking 32nd in adjusted line yards (per Football Outsiders).
Both have been very poor in terms of giving up carries of five-plus yards. And each will be going up against two very formidable rushing attacks that should have success moving the ball on the ground in chunk yards.
That said, the 49ers rush offense has started to scuffle the past few weeks without George Kittle (questionable). His presence requires so much attention and he’s a key run-blocker on the edge.
Without Kittle, Kyle Shanahan’s rushing attack is nowhere near as potent, so the tight end’s status has absolutely enormous implications for this game.
Our Favorite Sunday Night Football Picks
Our experts reveal how they’re betting this primetime showdown. See their spread and over/under picks.
Best SNF Prop Bets
- Packers RB Aaron Jones’ Receptions
- 49ers RB Tevin Coleman’s Receiving Yards
- Packers TE Jimmy Graham’s Receiving Yards.These are the best player prop bets for Sunday night according to our tools. Here’s how to bet all three.
DFS Showdown Slate
Cash game strategy. Core GPP plays. Chris Raybon breaks down how to play the single-game slate.