Paul Richardson Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Paul Richardson
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Washington Redskins wide receiver Paul Richardson.
There’s little to be excited about with Richardson in Washington.
He had an injury-riddled 2018 season, playing only seven games, and the Redskins will also presumably have rookie Dwayne Haskins starting for them entering the season, which could result in some growing pains for this offense.
It’s hard to imagine a scenario in which Richardson brings consistent fantasy value in an offense that’s ranked 26th and 18th in pass attempts over the past two seasons. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Paul Richardson’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 147 overall | No. 62 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 155 overall | No. 61 WR
- Standard: No. 151 overall | No. 62 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 41.3 receptions | 556 yards | 3.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 20 rec | 262 yds | 37.4 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR110 PPR | WR104 0.5 PPR | WR102 std
Note: Richardson played through seven of the first eight games with a shoulder injury that eventually sidelined him for the season.