Peyton Barber Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Dec 2, 2018; Tampa, FL, USA; Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Peyton Barber (25) runs the ball in the first half in the game against the Carolina Panthers at Raymond James Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jonathan Dyer-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Peyton Barber.
Barber has proven he can handle big workloads and put up solid numbers when given the chance. But he’s in fairly crowded backfield with second-round pick Ronald Jones sitting behind him.
I would be very cautious with Barber, and only draft him if he falls way too far down the board. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Peyton Barber’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 115 overall | No. 44 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 103 overall | No. 40 RB
- Standard: No. 97 overall | No. 39 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 163 carries | 635 yards | 4.4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 19 receptions | 123 yards | 0.6 touchdowns
- Rushing: 234 car | 871 yds | 54.4 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Receiving: 20 rec | 92 yds | 5.8 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB31 PPR | RB27 0.5 PPR | RB26 std