Phillip Lindsay Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay (30).
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay.
Lindsay is suddenly one of the hottest commodities in the NFL.
His breakout rookie season helped provide some excitement during an otherwise putrid campaign for the 2018 Broncos. There’s hope that the best is still to come for the young back, though there isn’t much reason to believe he’ll receive an enhanced workload this season. Complicating matters is the potential that the Broncos aren’t as good offensively as they were last season (and they were the 24th-ranked scoring offense then).
Lindsay should be regarded as risky. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Phillip Lindsay’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 41 overall | No. 22 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 36 overall | No. 19 RB
- Standard: No. 30 overall | No. 19 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 189 carries | 916 yards | 7.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 36 receptions | 272 yards | 1.2 touchdowns
- Rushing: 192 car | 1037 yds | 69.1 yds/g | 9 TDs
- Receiving: 35 rec | 241 yds | 16.1 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB13 PPR | RB12 0.5 PPR | RB12 std
Note: Lindsay missed the regular-season finale to have wrist surgery.