Rashaad Penny Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Rashaad Penny
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny.
Penny was a bust in 2018 in large part due to Chris Carson’s breakout season. However, Penny did show signs of promise starting in Week 10.
The Seahawks figure to be one of the highest run volume teams again in 2019, which means he could see enough touches most weeks to put up RB2/3 type numbers. With Mike Davis out of the picture, it should make Penny’s path to getting double-digit touches most weeks even easier.
If Carson were to miss any time, we would see Penny as a solid RB2 with RB1 upside. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Rashaad Penny’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 90 overall | No. 35 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 89 overall | No. 34 RB
- Standard: No. 91 overall | No. 35 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 144 carries | 663 yards | 3.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 21 receptions | 171 yards | 0.9 touchdowns
- Rushing: 85 car | 419 yds | 29.9 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Receiving: 9 rec | 75 yds | 5.4 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB66 PPR | RB64 0.5 PPR | RB59 std
Note: Penny played in 14 regular-season games.