Redskins Odds, Win Total, Projected Spreads For Every 2019 Game, More
Photo credit: Brad Mills-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Case Keenum
Washington Redskins Betting Odds
- Win total: Over 6 (+125)/Under 6 (-145)
- Odds to win the NFC East: 20-1
- Odds to make the NFC Playoffs: 6-1
- Odds to win the NFC Championship: 150-1
- Odds to win the Super Bowl: 300-1
The Redskins finished with seven wins last year and currently sit with the lowest odds to win the NFL’s popular NFC East division.
What are realistic expectations for Jay Gruden and the Redskins in 2019?
I’ve compared their win total to my projections and set early spreads for all 16 of their games below.
Note: All odds via Westgate and as of Friday, August 30.
My Win Total Projection: 5.9
The Redskins had a bit of luck in nearly every metric I looked at that helped them win 7 games last year. It seems unlikely they will be able to repeat that feat, so the under might have some very slight value.
This is a case where I think it’s tough to tie up your bankroll for four-plus months for 10-20 cents of value on the line. You are better off tying that up on just a few of the win totals with the most value — and some season-long player props, which I typically hit at a 60%+ clip.
Projected Spreads For Every Game
- Week 1 at Eagles: Redskins +9
- Week 2 vs. Cowboys: Redskins +2.5
- Week 3 vs. Bears: Redskins +4.5
- Week 4 at Giants: Redskins +1.5
- Week 5 vs. Patriots: Redskins +6.5
- Week 6 at Dolphins: Redskins pick’em
- Week 7 vs. 49ers: Redskins +2
- Week 8 at Vikings: Redskins +8
- Week 9 at Bills: Redskins +3.5
- Week 11 vs. Jets: Redskins pick’em
- Week 12 vs. Lions: Redskins pick’em
- Week 13 at Panthers: Redskins +7.5
- Week 14 at Packers: Redskins +8.5
- Week 15 vs. Eagles: Redskins +4.5
- Week 16 vs. Giants: Redskins -2.5
- Week 17 at Cowboys: Redskins +7