Robby Anderson Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Rich Barnes-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson (11).
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson.
It seems likely that Jamison Crowder starts the season as the Jets’ primary inside receiver, which leaves Anderson and Quincy Enunwa in the remaining two starting spots in 3-WR sets.
Anderson appears to be the favorite to see more targets after he took a leap forward in Weeks 14-17 of last season, after Sam Darnold returned from injury:
Robby Anderson in Weeks 14-17 after Sam Darnold returned from injury:
at Bills: 4 receptions-76 yards-1 TD (7 targets)
vs. Texans: 7-96-1 (11)
vs. Packers: 9-140-1 (13)
at Patriots: 3-24-0 (8)
Overall: PPR WR6
… but now Le'Veon Bell, Jamison Crowder and Adam Gase are in town.
— Ian Hartitz (@Ihartitz) May 13, 2019
But complicating matters for all three receivers is that fact that the Jets boast several more competent pass-game weapons at other positions. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Robby Anderson’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 72 overall | No. 35 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 87 overall | No. 36 WR
- Standard: No. 75 overall | No. 32 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 55 receptions | 798 yards | 5.7 touchdowns
- Receiving: 50 rec | 752 yds | 53.7 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR39 PPR | WR35 0.5 PPR | WR36 std
Note: Anderson missed two regular-season games.