Credit: Richard Mackson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Robert Woods
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Robert Woods.
Woods is a solid pick in the fourth round on a team that is built to handle 3-WR sets.
Jared Goff and the Rams had the most pass attempts from 3-WR in 2018, and Woods led the team with 23% of their market share of targets, while his 30% of the market share of Air Yards narrowly trailed Brandin Cooks. Even once Cooper Kupp (knee) returns to the lineup, Woods’ volume shouldn’t be affected too much since he averaged 8.12 targets per game with Cooper in the lineup and 8.25 without.
Woods should make for safe WR2 in the early stages of your drafts. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Robert Woods’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 49 overall | No. 20 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 51 overall | No. 20 WR
- Standard: No. 51 overall | No. 20 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 66.9 receptions | 950 yards | 5.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 86 rec | 1219 yds | 76.2 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR11 PPR | WR9 0.5 PPR | WR10 std