Ronald Jones II Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jonathan Dyer-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Ronald Jones
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones II.
Jones is coming off a disappointing rookie season in which he lost the starting role to Peyton Barber (of all backs), and even spent the first part of the season as a healthy scratch.
I expect the new coaching staff to be a chance for Jones to hit reset and potentially break out in his second season. He should at least be able to carve out a role in which he can push Barber to make it more of a committee. And if Barber were to miss any time, it would thrust Jones into more of a workhorse role. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Ronald Jones II’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 136 overall | No. 48 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 124 overall | No. 46 RB
- Standard: No. 111 overall | No. 42 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 124 carries | 506 yards | 4.2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 21 receptions | 138 yards | 0.7 touchdowns
- Rushing: 23 car | 44 yds | 4.9 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Receiving: 7 rec | 33 yds | 3.7 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB94 PPR | RB95 0.5 PPR | RB100 std
Note: Jones was inactive for the first three games of the regular season, then missed Weeks 9-12 with a hamstring injury.