Royce Freeman Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Royce Freeman
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Denver Broncos running back Royce Freeman.
Phillip Lindsay very well could repeat last season’s numbers. But there’s a very real possibility that the tables turn and Freeman — who everyone pegged as the Broncos’ lead back heading into 2018 — could end up the lead back in 2019.
Even if Lindsay is able to hang onto the lead role in the Broncos’ new scheme, Freeman should be able to carve out a role in which he provides spiked weeks when he finds the end zone. His value will shoot up if Lindsay were to ever miss time, which could be likely given Lindsay’s small frame. There are even reports that Lindsay’s wrist injury might not be fully healed until August.
The window to get Freeman at his current average draft position of 90th overall could evaporate soon. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Royce Freeman’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 96 overall | No. 37 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 89 overall | No. 36 RB
- Standard: No. 79 overall | No. 33 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 150 carries | 621 yards | 5.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 19 receptions | 129 yards | 0.6 touchdowns
- Rushing: 130 car | 521 yds | 37.2 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Receiving: 14 rec | 72 yds | 5.1 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB47 PPR | RB45 0.5 PPR | RB47 std
Note: Freeman played in 14 regular-season games.