Russell Wilson Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Russell Wilson
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
It was a miracle that Wilson was able to finish last season as the QB9 with only 427 pass attempts and zero rushing touchdowns. There’s almost no way he can maintain that efficiency, but any regression he suffers there, he might be able to salvage with an increase in volume.
It’ll be a bit of an uphill battle as Pete Carroll/Brian Schottenheimer clearly want to be a run-heavy team. But if the defense takes a step back, it could force their hand and Wilson could end up somewhere between his 2017 and 2018 seasons, where he put up the second-highest percentage of weekly top-five finishes at the position with 37.5%. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Russell Wilson’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 8
- Overall: No. 88 PPR | No. 85 Half-Point PPR | No. 80 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 303 completions | 468 attempts | 64.7 comp % | 3,662 yards | 28.3 touchdowns | 9 interceptions
- Rushing: 74 carries | 412 yards | 1.8 touchdowns
- Passing: 280 comp | 427 att | 65.6 comp% | 3,448 yds | 215.5 yds/g | 35 TDs | 7 INTs
- Rushing: 67 car | 376 yds | 0 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB9